Skip to content


Clinicians – Can we help you?

Can we help you?

Are you an advice worker, practitioner, social prescriber, trade union representative or clinician with someone who needs workplace health support?

If so, please ring the SOHAS Administrator, Sarah Cooke on 0114 2755760 or use the link below to our referral form that is sent to our secure email address.

Sarah will contact you informing which SOHAS adviser has been assigned to help the person you have referred.

Once the person has been seen by the adviser you will be contacted with a confidential summary of the advice given.